Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clarifications and Half Apologies

1. I am not so good at writing in proper grammer or even forming proper sentences/thoughts. I apologize for this as I never paid attention in English because it is boring boring boring. If you would like to submit corrections please email iamsosmart@bpwine.com I will then not read your submission because you are boing.

2. If I make spelling mistakes feel free to correct me because spelling makes sense to me and I don't like mispelling things.

3. If you disagree with what I am saying you are probably right. That being said, I will argue with you until the I'm blue in the face.

4. This is my blog, if you don't like it I will not be offended.
5. I love you all (I can say this because the only people reading will be my family and if I find out other people are reading I will edit this post depending on whether I do or do not love those people)

6. If I ever talk about drinking it is just water, like in this picture.




3 comments:

  1. 1. English is boring? Slap in the face--that was my major!!
    2. Agreed
    3. Yes, you will
    4. I do like it
    5. I love you too
    6. and DUH you're drinking water. What else could it be?
    AND
    7. Miss you guys. Make sure to post when you feel the baby flip for the first time. Deal? Wish you were in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yes, so boring. I know it was your major, doesn't mean its boring to you. Although I can't imagine it any other way.
    3. Don't agree with me
    7. Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete