Saturday, February 20, 2010

Miss

Hi Family.

-I miss you.

-Wish I was in Arizona but this is a crazy work week here in the Valley de Napa.

-Katie is definitely looking pregnant now. Not in a wow your a huge blimp of a lady type of way but more in a dang you look cute in your workout clothes with a baby belly look.

Had a nice article in the Register yesterday about my company
http://www.napavalleyregister.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/wine/article_c3307314-1d18-11df-b203-001cc4c03286.html
check it out.

Napa Kaiser Marathon is March 7th- Please come out and cheer me on. My goal is 3hours 10minutes.

-Cory

3 comments:

  1. Katie will never look like a huge blimp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. I miss you guys too. I wish I could come cheer you on...I have 2 finals 2 days later. Boo. Can't wait to see katie all cute in her workout clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice article in the paper... we miss you guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete