Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boom Boom Pow

So yesterday I was giggle(ing) about the great giggle(s) incident of 2010 when Katie yelled at me to come to the bedroom. My knee jerk reaction was to run into the room in hopes of some nookie, but it was nighttime and boom boom time is in the morning.

So Katie had me feel her belly and...... Well lo and behold I felt a kick. So I had to start a blog so that I could remember stuff like this.

Katie is now 25 weeks along. I have slept on the couch for the last 3 but only because LuLu got hit by a car and I have to keep and eye on her all night.

3 weeks until my marathon.

-Cory

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love the blog and isn't feeling a baby amazing? it is such a miracle and I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TMI but so happy you have a blog now!!! Glad you guys (and Grandma Dottie) find my little registry mistake worth a giggle or giggles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI.
    I am appalled that people thought Boom Boom Time meant sex. On my blog if I ever refer to sex it will be under the name "Business Time". An example would be:

    I wanted to write a blog but i had some "Business" to take care off.
    or
    I hurried home because it was "Business Time"

    ReplyDelete