Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Egg Sandwich & Blackberry Jam

No better breakfast has ever been created than this Wagner Family favorite. I dare.. No. I challenge anyone to come up with a more nutritious, filling, able to wrap in a paper towel and run out the door breakfast food (No Dad the Cereal in the cup doesn't count).

Recipe
Toast (or english muffin)
1 Egg (preferrably microwaved to increase speed)

Secret Ingredient
Organic, 3 Hazelwood Drive picked, Cathy Wagner made, handsomely packaged, Blackberrry Jam.

Combine and Voilla!!!!!!!


Other additions can include:

  • chesse
  • bacon



5 comments:

  1. I used to have mom make me an egg sandwich for school lunches. I don't know why I like them for lunch. they were usually soggy and cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich loves his eggs sandwiches too--- except he puts ketchup on them! gross. anyway, i need some more blackberry jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay Brittani--we will get some jam out the door pretty soon--and Zach--every day in the second grade (I think second) and they were absolutely cold and soggy--you got that so right! Great post COry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy egg sandwiches. I've got to start bringing those back. Who needs a pan when you've got that microwave??

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Wagner family favorite for sure!!! Cheese is a must in mine and about 1/2 way through the 55 second microwave time take the egg out and mix it again... Ron, used to think my egg sandwiches were weird and now he loves them. Mom, I need some more blackberry jam at my house also!

    ReplyDelete