Friday, April 2, 2010

Kung Fu Panda & Baby

I bet you didn't know that a baby kicks while they are in utero.

Well this little known fact has become apparent to me over the last few weeks as our little bundle of joy (well this really is yet to be determined if it is a bundle of joy) has been karate chopping and judo kicking Katie's ribs. It can be unnerving sometimes when your wife's belly looks like an alien is crawling around trying to find a way out.
But i digress (I just wanted to write that, don't really know what i'm going to say next).

Another reason for this post is to celebrate the start of baseball season. The Giants will be better than last year and well I hope they can make the playoffs. As long as they finish with a better record than the dodgers I will be happy. When all the baby planning was going on I made sure the schedule the birth during baseball season. That way I can watch baseball all day long during my maternity leave.

So after my blogging break......


I'm back with a furry insane like Jim Carey (say it like curry) dropping beats like Dre but 15 years ago in his hayday. Baby in 9 weeks, Devyn used to have chubby cheeks, eating more than I should, drinking on my porch in the hood, selling wine for a job but marrying rymes on my blog.


XOXOXO

Cory




5 comments:

  1. of course it is a bundle of joy!! hopefully not furry like a panda though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I can't stop laughing... Cory is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha
    Thank you for that! And thank you for being back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so if you are going to be watching baseball all day and Katie will be recovering -- who will be watching??? Yes it's Grandma time!!!! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me. The Dodgers are better than the lame giants.

    ReplyDelete