Saturday, March 13, 2010

11 weeks left

So......
We are at 29 weeks and counting for the little Wagner. I'm so so very very excited. I am honestly not nervous, just ready to meet the little one. Katie is doing great and working like crazy (she even pulled weeds all day today). I know she is going to be an amazing mother.

An interesting thing happened to me yesterday. Check out the Play by Play:

1. Parked at wine collectors house to inspect cellar.
2. Get out of car, walk to front door.
3. See dog. Lean over to pet dog.
4. Dog tries to eat hand but reactions are quick. Hand Saved..
5. Dog goes after leg. Leg reaction not as fast. Dog attaches to thigh.
6. Owner runs outside and pulls dog off leg.
7 Forced to look at wound with owner and wife (Find myself with pants around ankle's in living room of never met before wine collector.
8. Decide that a doctore would be more qualified in this matter.
9. Go downstairs and look at cellar to make sure storage conditions are right.
10. Cellar is 52 degrees with high humidity, all is well.
11. Go to doctors.

So it was a rather exciting day. The owner of the dog (a German Shepard) is a extremely weathly person and I am positive he is freaked out that I am going to sue him.

Well I'm not going to, but I would like a new pair of pants.

XOXO
Cory

4 comments:

  1. Of course you aren't nervous! You are going to be such an amazing dad and I am sooo excited for you both!
    I wish I could be there for the baby shower- but life is busy.
    So what did the doctor say? stiches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to be the best parents! Got the little one a couple cute things yesterday too. I can't wait to have a job so I can actually buy the little one fun things. Oh and SERIOUSLY bit by a dog?! Sounds like it couldn't have been under any better of circumstances and that you'll be getting the cellar ;)

    Guess that means no Tahoe for you this week? Let me just say--amazing powder and temps today. Sunshine Aaaalllll week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--Zach has been shopping for his new little nephiece already!! He is so on the ball! We all are excited for this little one and it sounds like you have all the support you need! You are both so amazing! Actually, Cory, you had better check on the polio immunization--ha!JK....X O

    ReplyDelete
  4. "nephiece" hahahaha... I can't wait to meet the little one!!! and I can't believe you got bit by a dog... dogs make me nervous... but anyone reading this already knows that.

    ReplyDelete