Thursday, May 13, 2010

Soft Serve Baby Update

So I had a request from my beautiful 38 week pregnant wife to go get a ice cream sundae. I jumped at the opportunity because I knew I could get one of my favorite indulgences. Yes, that's right, a McDonald's soft serve. I love these non-ice cream, high fructose, fake vanilla, creamy and delicious $1.00 treat.

The reason I love these so much is back in Martinez we lived around the corner from a McDonalds. Every week we would beg mom and dad to take us to get a soft serve. Luckily for them (and most definitely planned) they were only 39 cents at the time. Oh the good old days.


So here is the rundown on the baby stuff:


1. Baby is due in a few weeks

2. Our last baby birthing class is after the baby is due

3. Hopefully that doesn't cause a problem

4. Katie is feeling great (still working)

5. Cory is excited

6. It's a BOY!!

7. This is a view from the hospital

8. It's a GIRL!!



3 comments:

  1. I knew that it was a boy!! That is your Dad's and Erin's favorite treat also!! Yep--39 cents what a bargain-- we couldn't afford the burgers but we would go every once in awhile!! I knew it was a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that why I LOVE those cones so much? I ate them before I can even remember!! I am so so so so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see you all in two weeks. I hope that little girl is ready to be spoiled and loved like crazy! Miss you guys. But SO excited to finish up and see you soon.

    Love, Erin (obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent outdoor photo. It looks like a beautiful area.

    Russ (Blogger Next Blog)

    ReplyDelete